Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I am a change agent.

I am supposed to embrace change. I am a witch. I manifest change regularly. It comes easily to me when I set my mind to it. My home that I recently purchased was easy change. I watercolored the exact house I live in 8 months before I found it.

The change of my relationship with my partner of seven years was relatively easy. For me that is, he is still struggling with the fact that I no longer find him physically appealing. I have moved on and found a new found freedom with living alone. (with my two kids of course.)

But for some reason, changing my life to include more satisfaction in my work and more money is not happening for me. The path toward a more sucessful financial life has made progress and I am grateful for that. However I need to figure out what can I do to shift the universe just the right amount to change my financial status from okay to GREAT!

My idea; I love to write and I am thinking of working on that. I have a few great ideas for kids books and I am also considering writing a romance thriller. I would need a pen name. What do you think?

No comments: